Prior to registering, be sure you are able to attend the entire course. Once you have purchased a registration, you are required to attend the entire course in order to receive the Certificate of Completion and any CE credit. Exceptions to this rule will not be allowed under any circumstances.
We will make every effort to run each course that is advertised. Due to unforeseen circumstances, sometimes this is not possible. Therefore, we recommend waiting until 4 weeks prior to your course to book travel arrangements. Contact info@ChiroNeedle.com with any questions about our cancellation policy.
- ChiroNeedle reserves the right to cancel any course for any reason.
- Registrants will be notified, via email, of such cancellation, no less than 30 days prior to the applicable course date.
- If a course is cancelled by ChiroNeedle, the participant will be entitled to a full refund or be allowed to transfer the funds to another scheduled course.
ChiroNeedle will not be financially responsible for any airfare, hotel, or any other personal travel expenses.
- If registrant cancels 30 or more calendar days prior to the beginning of the course, registrant may:
• apply full course fee to another class,with no extra fees applied.
• Or be issued a refund minus 20% of registration fee for bank charges and administrative fees
- If less than 30 days to a registered course, the participant will not be eligible for a refund, but can transfer their funds one time to another scheduled course for no additional fees.
• If registrant needs to cancel a second time, a 20% (of course registration) administrative fee will be charged for every course cancellation and reregistration moving forward
- If registrant does not use transferred funds within (1) year, they will not be refunded and will not be able to transfer their funds to another scheduled course.
- No shows are not refunded.
- ChiroNeedle is not financially responsible for any airfare, hotel, or any other personal travel expenses